We are looking for upcoming Undergrad graduates and Undergrad alumni / client-focused individuals to join our Account Management Team! Locations include our corporate offices in Irving, TX (near Dallas) or Scottsdale, AZ (near Phoenix). As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for day-to-day client support activities.
What Does an Account Manager do at CVS Health?
Key role in fostering strong partnerships with our clients by providing best in class support responsible for
- Analyzing complex problems by identifying root causes and driving practical and creative solutions through collaboration with internal partners to offer comprehensive solutions for our clients
- Communications to clients via email, letters, and face to face meetings to ensure that CVS Health is providing the high quality service that our clients expect
- Managing the resolution status of routine to complex client requests
What Skills Do We Seek?
- Motivation to learn and grow with an organization
- Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational/time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills with the ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced and changing work environment with quick turnaround
- Attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines with a variety of responsibilities
- Ability to creatively solve problems when dealing with a multitude of variables where standard resolutions do not exist
- Effective presentation skills with the ability to make group presentations regarding CVS Health operational performance metrics to clients on a monthly, quarterly and/or on a as-needed basis to promote client satisfaction, client retention and upsell opportunities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with a focus on Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Web applications
We offer our colleagues ability to grow within their department or explore opportunities in other areas of the company. Our Account Managers have a unique opportunity to learn our clients’ needs and operational processes, which gives them exposure to various career paths. The majority of our Account Executives/Strategic Account Executives are hired from our Account Management team