Finance is looking for individuals who are hardworking, intellectually curious, innovative, confident, and have a commitment to excellence. We have a robust presence in nearly every Ford plant, division, operation, and major subsidiary around the world. We are collaborative business partners and trusted advisors, serving as integral members of the Company’s management team. We have a passion for the business, and are leaders in Ford’s global decision-making. Working with our cross-functional partners in Product Development, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Marketing Sales & Service and Ford Credit, we help to plan, build, market, and sell Ford Products around the world and ensure that we do it profitably.
Ford Motor Company’s Finance organization is widely recognized as a corporate model of excellence. One Team: As part of the global Finance team, our thoughts, ideas and recommendations play a vital part in helping the team succeed. One Plan: As finance leaders, we serve as an integral driver of the success of Ford’s global plan. One Goal: We are strategic partners driving exceptional results – and we do this with uncompromising integrity and ethics. One Ford: We go further to deliver innovative products that contribute to creating a better world.
The Finance Career Foundation Program (CFP) is an integral component of our commitment to our employees’ long-term personal and professional development. Many of today’s leading executives developed their business acumen at Ford finance. We attract top professionals who want to challenge themselves, test their skills, develop their talents and discover their full potential. The CFP rotational program sets the foundation for on-going competency-based development by providing our new Financial Analysts with:
- Numerous developmental opportunities and specialized training to learn the basics of the automotive and related financing business.
- Cross-organizational experiences to build competencies and enable the development of finance expertise and business leadership.
- Opportunities through structured amenities such as mentoring circles and networking events to develop relationships between other new hires, supervisors, finance leadership and business interfaces.
Typical rotational experiences for new financial analysts may include accounting, capital investment analysis, cash management and forecasting, financial reporting, internal auditing, manufacturing cost analysis, product pricing, profit forecasting, revenue and market analysis and vehicle program cost analysis.
- Students graduating with a Bachelors or Masters of Science with a concentration in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, Math or Statistics.
- GPA of at least a 3.20 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent).
- GPA of at least 3.5 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent).
- Candidates graduating from a Bachelors or Masters program in a discipline other than those noted above with strong quantitative skills and abilities are also invited to apply.
The distance between imagination and creation: It can be measured in years of innovation, or in moments of brilliance. And, it can be a road you start traveling right now. When you join Ford Motor Company, your journey begins. You become part of a team that is already leading the way, with ingenious solutions and attainable products – and it is always ready to go further.
At Ford Motor, the distance between you and an amazing career has never been shorter. Join the Ford team today, and discover the benefits, rewards and development opportunities you’d expect from a diverse global leader.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Please also complete application process on Ford Website to proceed with interview process. www.careers.ford.com. Instructions are on the following page.
By choice, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Please follow the instructions below to create a profile:
- Go to careers.ford.com ,
- This brings you to the “CAREERS” Tab/screen – “Work with Us”
- Click on “Opportunities for Students”
- In the “Search” box, Type “24897BR”
- Search Result Should Appear: Finance Career Foundation Program (28497BR)"
- Select Position and Read Job Description
- Select “Apply To Job” button at the end of Job Description
Apply for the position:
- Click Apply to job, Sign In, Or Create an Account
- Complete Application Process.
- Please ensure that you complete the online Web Assessment when so directed. It is required for continuation in the hiring process.
If you encounter any problems while completing this questionnaire, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status. Ford Motor Company also is committed to take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment such persons.